EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 28 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 28: Used Products
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- How do you feel about buying used products?
- Have you ever bought a used product? If yes, What? If no, why not?
- Do you think that stores like “2nd Street” are becoming more popular in your country? Explain.
- If you were to get a dog or cat, would you go to the pet shop or adopt? Explain.
- What is something that you would never buy used?
- What is a used product that people should buy and sell more often? Explain.
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 5 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Hana
- I used to not buy used products, but recently I have bought used products on Mercari.
- I have bought a used leather bag online. It was still in excellent condition.
- I think so. I’m starting to see more of them around Nara.
- I would definitely adopt it. There are too many animals in Japan that never find a home.
- I would never buy used shoes. Gross!
- Anything that has value, but you don’t use so often. People throw too many things away.