EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 06 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 06: Stereotypes
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- What are some stereotypes of foreigners in your country?
- How is your country stereotyped?
- Do you stereotype people? if yes, who? If no, why not?
- Why do you think people stereotype?
- How can being stereotyped hurt your job opportunities?
- Are stereotypes offensive? Funny? Realistic?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 4 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Hana
- I think that we often stereotype Chinese people as being rude and aggressive.
- I think one stereotype of Japanese people is that we eat sushi every night, which is not true at all.
- I think that I stereotype some foreigners. I think that I learned it from my parents, which might be a little racist.
- I think that people like to recognise patterns and routines that other people have and label them.
- I think that some employers stereotype based on gender. Women have less of a chance of getting a job opportunity.
- I think if there is a pattern of behavior that people fall into then it’s realistic. Sometimes funny too.