EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 07 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 07: Changes
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Are you someone who likes to change? Why or why not?
- In what ways have you changed since you were in junior high school? Explain.
- How do you think you will change in the future?
- What are the biggest changes that you have seen in the world since you were a child?
- What is the biggest change most people experience in their life? Explain.
- Is change good or bad for a person’s mental health?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 5 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Keiji
- Yes, I think that life can get boring without change.
- I have definitely gotten a lot taller since junior high school.
- I think that I will learn to relax more in the future and not get too stressed about my exams.
- I think that there is a lot of globalization happening in Japan. There are so many McDonalds and Starbucks here now.
- I’m not sure, but my guess would be having a baby. Parents always say that it changed everything for them.
- I think that change can strengthen a person’s mental health. You have to overcome change and get stronger mentally.