EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 24 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 24: Social Media
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Do you have a social media account? If so, which social media do you use and when did you join? If not, why not?
- How do you usually communicate with your friends and family?
- What do you think are some negative effects of using social media? What are some positive effects?
- Research Time! Go online and find a story about a problem with social media use. This can be a story from Japan or another country. Now tell the class about it.
- What is the most famous social media site or application in your country?
- How do you communicate with friends and family who live far away? Do you use social media or some other form of communication?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 5 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Keiji
- Yes, I have a Facebook account. I joined last year
- I check in on my account about once a week.
- I think that a negative effect is when people become addicted to social media. I think that a positive effect is that you can stay in touch with family and friends. You can communicate for free.
- I have heard stories about cyberbullying in America. Some high school kids bullied other students.
- The most famous application is LINE. Everyone that I know has a LINE account.
- I have a friend who went abroad to England with her family. We FaceTime once every two weeks or so. It’s always exciting to hear her stories of living abroad. I also check her Facebook account to see her photos of London. It’s amazing how easy it is to communicate with others online!