EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 23 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 23: Gifts
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- What kind of gifts do you like to give? What kind of gifts do you like to receive?
- Have you ever re-gifted something? If so, what was it? If not, would you ever re-gift something?
- Do you think it’s rude to re-gift something? Why or why not?
- What is the last gift you received from your best friend? Why do you think they chose this gift for you?
- What is the best gift that you have ever received? Who gave it to you?
- What are some gifts that you do not give in your country? Why?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 4 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Eido
- I like to give people plants instead of flowers. Flowers die quickly but plants can live for a long time. Also, if I go to visit them, I can see the plants that I gifted them. I like to receive books as gifts. If somebody buys me a book, I know that they understand me and what I really like!
- Yes. My grandmother bought me a Mickey Mouse watch but I don’t really like Disney. My best friend Keiko really likes Disney. I re-wrapped it and gave it to her. She was very happy but one day when she was visiting my grandmother was home. I was nervous that she would notice. Haha!
- I don’t think it’s rude, especially if someone else really enjoys the gift. You just have to be careful that they don’t find out. Shhhhhhh! Keep it a secret!
- The last gift that I received from my friend was an umbrella. She chose it for me because she knew that I had just lost my favorite umbrella!
- The best gift that I have ever received is a new Apple Macbook Pro. My father gave it to me for graduating from Junior High School at the top of my class. Thanks, Dad!
- Anything that might have or signify the number four, as it can be bad luck or relatable to death.