EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 19 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 19: Dating
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name somewhere you think would be a good place to take someone on a date. Why do think this would be a good place for a date? When is a good time to go there? What should they do they there?
- Have you ever been to this place? Have you ever been there on a date?
- Research Time! Ask your mother or father about their first date. Where did they go? What did they do? Did they have a good time? If you don’t want to ask your mother or father, you can ask someone else you know.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Do you think there is a special someone for each of us? Why or why not?
- Do you think movies and other stories influence our choice of a partner? Why do you think so?
- Imagine you were on a date. What is one thing that would turn you off the other person completely?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 4 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Aoi
- Universal Studios. There is a lot to see and there are plenty of fun things to do there. I think a good time to go would be the late afternoon and stay until closing time. I would recommend riding the Hollywood Dream rollercoaster and watching the fireworks show.
- Yes, I have been to Universal Studios many times. I have never been there on a date though.
- My mother and father went out for a meal and then to the cinema on their first date. They watched the movie “Titanic”.
- No, I don’t. I believe you come to love someone after you get to know them. I think love at first sight is a fantasy.
- I think characters in romance movies are too perfect. The women are always beautiful and the men are always handsome. They are smart, athletic, they have interesting jobs and a lot of money. We want perfection when we look for our own partners and it is unrealistic.
- If I was on a date and the person I was with had terrible breath, that would be it for me. I don’t think I would be able to finish the date.