Lesson 20: If You Had To...EY! for Teens
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 20 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 20: If You Had To...
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- If you had to give up your hearing or your sense of taste, which would you give up? Why?
- If you had to leave Japan and live in a foreign country, which country would you choose? Why?
- If you had to choose only one food to eat for the rest of your life, which food would you choose? Why?
- If you had to stay on the International Space Station for twelve months, what five items would you take with you? Why?
- If you had to give up eating sugary foods forever or give up using the internet forever, which would you choose? Why?
- If you had to sing a song at karaoke to graduate from high school, which song would you choose? Why?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 2 and Question 3.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Riku
- I think I would give up my up my hearing. It would be difficult as I like listening to music in my spare time. I enjoy food too much though to give up my ability to taste different flavours.
- If I had to live in a foreign country, I think I would like to live in Australia. I hear that in certain parts of Queensland there is a large Japanese population. It would be like I was still living in Japan!
- I’d choose rice. It’s kind of bland and not very nutritious but I couldn’t live without rice.
- I would take my smartphone, my tablet, my headphones, a photo of my family and a kendama. My smartphone has all my music on it. I could watch movies, play games and read books on my tablet. I would need my headphones for music, movies and games. I’d keep the photo of my family by my bed. I would like to try kendama in zero gravity.
- I don’t know! I think I’d give up sugary foods but I would miss eating candies. Though I can’t imagine what life would be like without the internet!
- I’d definitely sing “Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana” by SMAP. I know all the words and I think I could sing it pretty well.
Previous LessonNext Lesson