EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 07 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 07: Convenience Stores
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name one convenience store chain around Japan. What is the name of the chain? How many stores of that chain are in your neighbourhood? How far away from your house is the nearest store? How often do you shop there?
- Which convenience store chain is the best? Why do you think so?
- What do you usually buy when you shop at convenience stores?
- Do you think convenience stores are better than supermarkets? Why?
- Tell the class about a bad experience that you or someone you know had at a convenience store.
- What is one thing you would change about your local convenience store? Why?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 2 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Aoi
- Lawson. I think there are maybe two in my neighbourhood, the nearest one to my home is about twelve minutes away. I don’t shop there often – there is a 7-Eleven much closer.
- I like 7-Eleven. I think their selection of salads and healthy snacks is better than any other convenience store. I also really like their nikuman!
- I drink a lot of soda so I usually buy a Coke or a Fanta when I go to a convenience store. If I’m hungry, I’ll buy a rice ball or some vegetable sticks, and from time to time I buy chewing gum.
- No, I don’t. I think supermarkets have more variety of things to choose from and items often cost less. Supermarkets don’t stay open late though and there usually aren’t so many around. Convenience stores are a good substitute but I prefer to shop at the supermarket.
- My friend Emi once ate pasta from FamilyMart that gave her food poisoning. She was sick for three days. I haven’t shopped at FamilyMart since she told me the story.
- There is a creepy guy who works at my local 7- Eleven. He makes me feel uncomfortable the way he looks at me. If I know he is working, I try not to go there. I wish he would just quit.