EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 06 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 06: Entertainment in Japan
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name three forms of entertainment that are common in Japan. Are these activities you can enjoy at home or do you have to leave the house? Are they usually enjoyed with other people or alone?
- Which of these three activities do you think is the most fun? Why?
- What is your favourite thing to do outside the house? How often do you enjoy this activity? Who do you usually do it with? Is it expensive?
- Tell the class about a form of entertainment that has become more popular in Japan since you were a child. Why do you think this form of entertainment is so popular now?
- Have you ever enjoyed this form of popular entertainment? If so, tell the class about it. If not, would you like to try it?
- Some forms of entertainment can be very expensive. If you were very rich, what would you do for fun?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 3 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Hana
- Karaoke, amusement parks and game centers like Round 1. These are all things you have to leave the house to do, although you could have a karaoke party at home. These are typically things you enjoy doing with other people.
- Karaoke is the most fun. It’s cheaper than going to an amusement park and more engaging than going to a game center. I could sing karaoke all day!
- Besides karaoke, I like to go window shopping. I do this at least once a week. I sometimes go window shopping by myself but I usually go with one or two friends. It’s definitely not expensive – it’s the most fun you can have without spending any money!
- Pokemon. This was really popular before I was born but by the time I was old enough to enjoy it, it was kind of old news. Recently, the smartphone app “Pokemon Go” has made it popular again. I think nostalgia is a big part of that.
- No, I haven’t. I was never into Pokemon so I have no interest in trying it now.
- If I were rich, I’d buy my own island. Then I could enjoy water sports like jet skiing, kayaking, kite surfing and scuba diving all year round with my family and friends. It would be awesome!