EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 23 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 23: Television
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name one television show that is popular in Japan. What is the name of the show? What is the show about?
- Do you watch this show? Why or why not?
- Think of a person or character from a popular television show. What do they look like? What do they usually do? Don’t say the character’s name; the class will try to guess which character you are talking about!
- What is your favourite television show? What is it about?
- How often do you watch television? Tell the class how many hours a day or how many hours a week you watch and which shows you usually watch. If you don’t watch much TV, what do you usually do instead?
- Imagine life without television. How different would the world be? Do you think the world would be a better place or not?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 4 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Eido
- VS Arashi. The idol group Arashi challenge other entertainers and celebrity guests to a series of funny and entertaining contests of physical strength, general knowledge, and dares.
- Yes, I do. I think the games are a lot of fun to watch. It’s quite entertaining.
- I’m thinking of a TV personality. He is a comedian and a talk show host. He talks a lot and he often laughs in an exaggerated way. He has protruding front teeth.
- Shabekuri Seven. It’s a variety talk show with seven comedians who are all very funny. They always have good guests on the show.
- I guess I watch about two to three hours of TV every day. I usually watch variety shows and the news with my family.
- I can’t imagine a world without television! I think the world would be worse without TV as we wouldn’t have the news. Without the news, people wouldn’t know what was going on in other cities and other countries.