EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 24 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 24: Marriage
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Research Time! Ask your parents how old they were when they got married. Where did they get married? Did they have a big wedding? If you don’t want to ask your parents, you can ask someone else you know.
- Do you think this is a good age to get married? Why do you think so?
- How old do you want to be when you get married? Why? If you don’t want to get married, why not?
- How old do you want to be when you have children? How many children do you want to have? If you don’t want to have any children, why not?
- Which of your friends do you think will get married first? How old do you think they will be when they get married? Who do you think they will marry?
- Where do you think would be the best place for a wedding: in a hotel, in a church, at a temple, at a shrine, in a garden or on the beach? Why? If you don’t agree with any of these places, tell the class where you think the best place to get married is and why.
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 5 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Keiji
- My parents got married when they were twenty-four years old. They were married in Osaka, at a shrine in Uehommachi. They had a small wedding, just family and a few friends.
- No, I don’t. I think twenty-four is too young.
- I don’t want to get married until I’m at least thirty! I want to experience life on my own for a while and I want to save some money before getting married.
- I don’t think I want to have children but I may change my mind in the future. If I did have kids, I think two is enough.
- I think my friend Sachi will get married first. She will probably find a husband and settle down in her early twenties. I don’t think she wants to get a job!
- I think a beach wedding in the late afternoon would be the best. If the weather is nice, you can’t beat the view of a sunset on the beach.