EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 22 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 22: University
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name one subject you can study at university. What do you do in this subject? Why do people study this subject?
- Would you like to study this subject? Why or why not?
- Name three subjects you would like to study at university. Why are you interested in these subjects?
- Research Time! Ask your mother or father which university they went to and which subjects they studied. If you don’t want to ask your mother or father, you can ask someone else you know.
- Would you like to study at this university? Why or why not?
- Are you looking forward to going to university? How do you think university will be different to high school?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 1 and Question 3.
Model Answers: Let’s ask Hana
- Biology. This is one of the natural sciences. You examine plants and animals and study evolution. People study biology to understand more about life on our planet.
- Yes, I would. I think it’s very interesting. I’d love to know more about where humans come from.
- English, Chemistry and Physics. I’d like to study English because I want to communicate with people from many different countries in the future. I want to study Chemistry and Physics because I find science fascinating.
- My father attended Kansai University in Suita. He studied electrical engineering, mechanical engineering and computer programming.
- Yes, I would. Kansai University is one of the best universities in Japan.
- Yes, I am. I think the class sizes at university will be much bigger and I won’t have to wear a uniform.