EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 15 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 15: Pets
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name one person you know who has a pet. What kind of pet do they have? What is their pet's name? How long have they had it? Is the pet cute or scary?
- Do you have a pet? If so, tell us about it. If not, would you like to have a pet?
- Research Time! Go online and find one example of an unusual pet. Tell us about it.
- Do you think this animal would make a good pet or a bad pet? Give your reasons.
- What are the good points about having a pet?
- What are the bad points about having a pet?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 1 and Question 2.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Aoi
- My friend, Sayaka. She has a pet dog, a Shiba Inu, named Manju. I think she has had him for a while, about five or six years. Manju is very cute.
- No, I don't. I would love to have a cat or a dog. I think even a hamster could be interesting.
- The slow loris. It is a small primate, about the size of a puppy. It has big eyes and weird little hands. It likes to climb and hang upside-down.
- I think it would make a bad pet. Slow lorises are very cute. However, they are poisonous and they like to bite!
- Pets can be very lively and delightful. When you're feeling sad, a pet can help to make you feel cheerful again.
- Pets need a lot of care. They need to be fed, bathed and entertained often. This can take up a lot of your time.