EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 14 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 14: Nature
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name three activities you can do while camping. Which do you think is the most fun? Why?
- Have you ever been camping? If so, tell us about the last time you went camping. If not, would you like to go camping?
- Do you enjoy spending time outdoors? Or do you prefer to spend your time inside? Why?
- Where is a good place to go hiking in your area? Why is it a good place to go hiking? How many times have you been there?
- What kinds of wild animals can you see in your country? Have you ever seen any of these animals?
- Imagine you saw a dangerous wild animal while you were out camping or hiking. What would you do?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 1 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Riku
- Building a campfire, roasting marshmallows and singing campfire songs. Roasting marshmallows is the most fun. I don't eat marshmallows very often.
- Yes, I have. I went camping with my family three years ago. We went to Lake Tazawa in Akita. We went hiking and had a barbecue. It was a lot of fun.
- I prefer to spend my time indoors. I like camping and hiking. I like playing video games more though.
- Mount Unebi near Kashiharajingu. It's a very easy hike and you don't need any gear. I've never been to Mount Unebi before but I hear the view of Kashihara from the top is breathtaking.
- You can see monkeys, deer, rabbits, wild boar, and bears in Japan. I have seen deer in Nara Park and monkeys in Mino.
- If I was near a campfire, I would stand close to the fire. I would try to keep the fire between myself and the animal. If I had an airhorn, I would make a loud noise to frighten the animal away.