EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 27 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 27: Laughter
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- What is something that always makes you laugh?
- Who is the funniest person that you know? Why are they so funny?
- Who is a famous comedian from your country? Do you think they are funny?
- What is something that most people find funny, but you don’t?
- What is the funniest thing that you have ever seen?
- There are many funny videos of dogs and cats? Which animal is funnier? Explain.
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 4 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Aoi
- When somebody trips and falls. As long as they are not hurt. I always laugh.
- My friend Yuto from high school. He always does good impersonations of other people.
- Hitoshi Matsumoto. I think that he is very funny. He made a movie called “Big Man Japan”. It is very funny.
- People think that Manzai is funny, but I don’t get it.
- I watched a YouTube video of cats who jump when their owners put a cucumber behind them.
- I think that dogs are a bit funnier. They show more expression than cats.