EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 38 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 38: America
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Have you ever been to America? If so, tell us about it. If not, where would you like to visit and why?
- There are many famous global products in America. Name one. Do you own one of these products?
- Name one famous American artist, actor, athlete or musician that you like. Why do you like them?
- What is your favorite American fast food restaurant? Why is it your favorite?
- Research Time! America has many national parks. Name one and tell the class three things about it.
- America is considered a dangerous country compared to Japan. Do you think that this true? Explain your opinion.
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 3 and Question 4.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Aoi
- Yes, I went to Hawaii with my family last year. It was very beautiful. There are many volcanoes and beaches. I tried surfing but it was very difficult.
- The Apple iPhone. Yes, I have had my iPhone for three years now. I think that Apple has really cool packaging and my iPhone is easy to use.
- Matt Damon. I really like his Jason Bourne character. He’s cool and tough. I recently watched “Good Will Hunting”. It was a really good movie. He co-wrote the movie with Ben Affleck.
- Mister Donut. I love their cinnamon donuts with hot coffee. There are many Mister Donut restaurants in Japan. It’s easy to find one if you have a craving.
- Devils Tower National Park. Devils Tower is in Devils Tower, Wyoming. It is 1,558 meters tall. It is made of vertical igneous rock. It is the oldest national monument in America.
- I think that this is true. Many people in America own guns and there are many mass shootings every year. It is very difficult in Japan to have a gun.
Previous LessonNext Lesson