EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 39 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 39: Aging
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- What are some of the benefits of getting older?
- Is aging more difficult for men or women? Why?
- Name one celebrity that you think has aged well. This can be a Japanese celebrity or a foreign celebrity.
- What do you think is the perfect age to be? Why?
- Who is the oldest person that you know? How is their view of the world different from yours?
- How are older people viewed in your country? Do people respect their elders or are they largely ignored?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 3 and Question 4.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Risa
- I think that as we age we become wiser. We also can get our drivers license and experience freedom.
- I think that it’s more difficult for men. They get fat and lose their hair.
- I think Tom Cruise has aged well. There is a new “Top Gun” film coming out next year. I saw a preview and he looks the same as he did thirty years ago.
- I think that thirty is the perfect age. You are wiser than your teens and twenties but your body is still young.
- My great-grandmother Yasuko is eighty-nine. Technology must look so advanced to her. Everybody is using a smartphone but she doesn’t have one.
- I think older people in my country are well respected. They are looked up to for their great wisdom.