Lesson 34: Foreign Language StudyEY! for Teens
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 34 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 34: Foreign Language Study
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Do you think English is a difficult language to learn? Why or why not?
- Why are you learning English? How do you want to use English in the future?
- Would you like to study English abroad? If so, which country would you study in? If not, why not?
- What is your favorite way to practice your English? Why?
- What search engine do you use most often when you study? Why?
- If you had to study another foreign language besides English, which language would you choose and why?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 4 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Aoi
- Yes, I think it is difficult. It has a different sentence structure compared to Japanese. Also, the pronunciation can be different for each character.
- I am studying English because I would like to work at Kansai airport in the future. I would also like to make friends from foreign countries.
- Yes, I would like to study English abroad. I think that I would like to go to Australia. It isn’t that far from Japan and the weather and people seem nice.
- I enjoy reading books and watching YouTube videos. They are both fun and educational.
- I like to use Jisho and Google Translate. Jisho is better for single word phrases but Google Translate is better for longer word phrases and sentences. I can also use my phone camera to get instant translations. Very cool!
- I think I would study French. I would really love to go to France and Canada someday. I think being able to speak French would be a huge benefit.
Previous LessonNext Lesson