EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 35 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 35: Peace
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- What is the most peaceful place that you can think of? Tell us about it.
- Are you generally a peaceful person? Why do you think so?
- Name on a thing that you do to feel calm and peaceful. Why do you think this helps?
- Is there a song or a movie that makes you feel peaceful? If so, tell us about it.
- Which country do you think is the most peaceful country today? Why?
- Do you think it’s possible to have world peace someday? Why or why not?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 2 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Eido
- The most peaceful place I know is the waterfall in Minoh. It is a short hike to the falls. There are also wild monkeys there. It is very relaxing to sit under the falls.
- I think that I am peaceful. I sometimes get really mad at my brother but I would never hit him or become violent.
- I try to meditate before bed to relax. I light a candle and stare at the flame and think about my day or bad thoughts. Then I blow out the candle and my bad thoughts go away.
- “Imagine” by John Lennon. It always relaxes me. I always sing it at karaoke.
- I think that Japan is probably in the top ten. My guess might be Canada. They have a lot of land but not many people.
- I don’t think it’s possible to have world peace. There are too many religions that don’t get along. Also, people are too selfish. We all tend to disagree on too many issues. I hope I’m wrong!