EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 28 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 28: The Cafeteria
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name three foods that are typical cafeteria foods. Which one do you think is the most disgusting?
- What kind of food does your school cafeteria serve? If you don’t have a cafeteria, what kind of food would you like to be served at your school?
- Do you think cafeteria food is more healthy or unhealthy? Why?
- Have you ever eaten at a cafeteria outside of your school? If so, where was it and what did they serve? If not, where do you usually eat out?
- What do you usually eat for lunch? How often do you eat this? Tell the class about it.
- If you had to pick one type of food to eat for lunch for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 3 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Hana
- Pasta, tempura and fruit. I think cafeteria pasta is often too soft and the sauce is watery.
- My school doesn’t have a cafeteria. I wish that we could have udon served at my school. I could eat udon almost every day.
- Most cafeterias have a lot of fried food. Like french fries and fried chicken. That makes me think that most cafeteria food isn’t very healthy.
- Yes. I went to visit my grandmother in Osaka hospital. We had some soup and a salad. It wasn’t very tasty but healthier than most other cafeterias. Maybe because it was a hospital cafeteria.
- I usually eat a sandwich or bento box that my mom makes from leftover dinner. I eat this pretty much every day.
- If I had to pick one type of food to eat for lunch for the rest of my life, it would definitely be shrimp mayo onigiri. I like how the mayo makes it rich and creamy.