EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 27 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 27: Allowance
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Do you receive a weekly or monthly allowance from your parents? If so, how much money do you receive? If not, why not?
- What are some chores that kids have to do to receive an allowance?
- Do you receive cash gifts from your family? If so, when do you receive these gifts? If not, do you wish you did?
- Do you think it’s important to learn how to save money at an early age? Why do you think so?
- How much money do you try to save each month? Do you think you spend too much money?
- Do you have a bank account? If so, which bank do you use? If not, what bank do you think you will choose when you open your first account?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 1 and Question 2.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Aoi
- I receive ¥1,000 from my parents every week. It barely covers my lunches and snacks. I also have a part-time job at a convenience store
- I have to take out the garbage and recycling every Tuesday. I also have to help my mum cleaning up the dishes after dinner.
- Yes. My grandparents give me ¥10,000 for my birthday every year. They give me the money because they don’t know what to buy me for a gift.
- Yes, I do. My mother gave me a small bank with a key when I was ten. I put my spare change in it every day. It can teach us good habits for the future.
- I try to save about ¥20,000 each month. I am saving for a trip abroad. I’ve always wanted to visit Australia and I’d like to do a homestay after I graduate. I don’t think I spend too much money, though I do spend too much on snacks.
- I have two bank accounts, one with SMBC and one with JP Post. I have an SMBC account because I can use a debit card.