Lesson 34: AliensEY! for Teens
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 34 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 34: Aliens
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name one movie about aliens. Is it a Japanese movie or a foreign movie? When was it made? Who is in it? Are the aliens friendly or hostile?
- Have you seen this movie? If so, did you enjoy it? If not, do you want to see it?
- Have you or anyone you know seen a UFO? If so, tell us about it. If not, do you believe in UFOs?
- Do you think it’s possible that aliens have visited our planet before? Why or why not?
- Do you believe there is intelligent life on other planets? If so, do you think we will be able to communicate with it some day? If not, do you think Earth is the only planet in the universe that supports life?
- What would you do if you saw an alien or were taken aboard a UFO?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 4 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Aoi
- “Monsters”. It is an independent British movie. It was made in 2010. It stars Scoot McNairy and Whitney Able. It’s a science fiction horror movie – the aliens are hostile.
- Yes, I have. It is very low budget but quite scary. I’d recommend it.
- No, I haven’t. I don’t believe in UFOs but I like to watch movies about aliens.
- No, I don’t. Not in our lifetime, anyway. I think the distance between stars is just too big.
- Yes, I do. I don’t think we’ll be able to communicate with it though. I think if aliens exist, our languages would just be too different to make communication possible.
- If I saw an alien, I would take a photo or a video of it with my smartphone. If I were taken aboard a UFO, I think I’d probably have a heart attack!
Previous LessonNext Lesson