EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 35 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 35: Music
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name one instrument that is sometimes learnt at school in Japan. Is this instrument popular with boys, girls or both? Can you plan this instrument?
- Can you play any instruments? If so, which instruments can you play? If not, which instrument or instruments would you like to learn to play?
- Name a song that is popular in Japan right now. Is it pop music, hip hop, electronic dance music, rock, jazz, enka, or some other genre? Who sings this song? Is it a Japanese song or a song from another country?
- Do you like this song? Why or why not?
- Are there any songs that you really can’t stand? These can be contemporary songs or songs from the past. If so, which song or songs don’t you like and why? If not, what is your least favourite genre of music?
- If you could go to any concert in the world, which concert would you like to go to? Why?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 2 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Eido
- The recorder. This instrument is usually learnt at elementary school. It is popular with both boys and girls. I can play the recorder a lttle.
- I can play the recorder, the piano and the Electone. I’m not very good at the recorder but I play the piano and the Electone pretty well.
- “Wake Me Up”. It’s a pop song. It’s by the group TWICE. They are a South Korean girls group.
- I don’t know if I like this song or not. It’s catchy, I guess.
- I can’t stand “PPAP” by Pikotaro. It’s just so stupid. It was everywhere for a while and you just couldn’t escape it! I’m happy it’s no longer popular.
- I’d like to go to a J Soul Brothers concert in Tokyo. I really like their music and their concerts look like a lot of fun.