EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 17 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 17: Chores
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name one task your mother or father has to do regularly around the house. Who does this task, your mother or your father? How often do they do this task? Do they enjoy it or not?
- Do you have to do any chores to help out around the house? If so, what are they? If not, what could you do to help out around the house?
- Consider the following household chores: taking out the garbage, cooking, setting the table, washing the dishes, washing the clothes, putting the clothes away, cleaning the bathroom, cleaning the toilet, vacuuming, washing the car, walking the dog or doing the shopping? Which are the easiest and which are the most difficult? Which ones are fun and which are boring?
- Do you think children should get paid to help out around the house? If so, how much should parents pay their children? If not, why not?
- Imagine you could pay someone to help out with your housework. Which jobs would you ask them to do? How much would you pay them?
- There are many household appliances to help out with chores; washing machines to wash the clothes, dishwashers to wash the dishes, Roombas to do the vacuuming. What technology do you imagine will be available in the future to help out with household chores?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 3 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Eido
- Cooking. My mother cooks for the family every day. She does not enjoy cooking.
- No, I don't. I only have to keep my room clean and do my homework. I could help out by taking out the garbage and washing the dishes.
- Taking out the garbage is easiest. Cleaning the bathroom is the most difficult. Vacuuming and doing the shopping are fun. Walking the dog is boring.
- Yes, I do. Parents should pay their children ¥5000 a month to help out around the house.
- I would pay someone to clean the bathroom and the toilet each week. I would pay them ¥2000 each week to do that.
- I think in the future we will have machines that make meals for us from raw ingredients. I think that would be amazing!