EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 09 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 09: Travelling Abroad
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name a country popular with Japanese tourists. Why is it popular? What is this country famous for?
- Have you ever been to this country? If so, when did you go there? If not, would you like to go there one day?
- Name five things that you would take with you if you were travelling abroad. Why do you think each of these things is important?
- If you could only take four of these things with you, which one would you leave behind? Why?
- Imagine you were travelling abroad to a country you have never been to before. Where would you go? Who would you travel with? What would you do there?
- Where do you think would be the worst place in the world to travel to? Why do you think so?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 5 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Risa
- South Korea. It is popular for shopping holidays. It is famous for kimchi and yakiniku.
- Yes, I have. I went there for a weekend four years ago.
- I would take my passport; I couldn't travel abroad without my passport. I would take a phrase book of the country I was travelling to so I could speak to the local people. I would take a camera so I could take a lot of pictures. I would take my tablet so I could use the wifi at a cafe. I would take a lot of money so I could pay for all the food and souvenirs I would buy.
- A camera. If I had my tablet, I could use it to take photos and movies.
- I would go to Kenya with my friend, Aiko. We would both love to go on a safari tour in Africa.
- North Korea. Half of the population lives in extreme poverty and there are only three TV channels! I can't imagine it would be a great place to travel to.