Lesson 10: Your FriendsEY! for Teens
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 10 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 10: Your Friends
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name one of your friends. Describe their physical appearance. Do they have long hair or short hair? Is their hair straight, curly or wavy? Is their hair black, brown, blonde or red? Are they tall or short? Are they fat, skinny or athletic? Do they wear glasses?
- Describe this person's personality. Are they outgoing or shy? Are they funny or serious? Are they hard-working or easygoing? Are they polite, kind, clever, crazy, or something else?
- Who is your oldest friend? How long have you known them?
- Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend?
- How do you usually spend time with your friends? What do you like to do together?
- Do you think it is important to have a large number of friends? Or is it more important to have a smaller number of really close friends? Why?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 3 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Riku
- Shinya. He has very short black hair. He is tall and athletic. He doesn't wear glasses.
- He is outgoing and funny. He is easygoing but he is very clever. Sometimes he can be a little crazy.
- Kento. I have known him since I started elementary school when we were six years old.
- Satoshi. He is a little serious but he is kind. He gives me a lot of good advice when I need it.
- We often spend time at my house or their house and we play video games. Sometimes we go to the movies or hang out at the mall.
- I think it is important to have a large number of friends. Having many friends means that you are never alone. You can always find someone to hang out with or someone to help you when you need it.
Previous LessonNext Lesson