EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 40 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 40: Variety Shows
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- There are many variety shows in Japan. Name one.
- Do you like this show? Why or why not?
- What is your favorite variety show? Why?
- What is a variety show that you dislike? Why?
- Variety shows have colorful elaborate sets. Do you think that this is necessary? Explain.
- Would you like to be a famous guest on a variety show?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 4 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Keiji
- “Why did you come to Japan?”
- I do. It’s on TV Tokyo every Monday. I think it’s interesting to hear why foreigners come here.
- “Sekai no Hate Made Itte Q”. I like seeing them travel to other countries and have interesting experiences. They are also very funny.
- “Monday Late Show”. It’s ok, but I think that Matsuko Deluxe can be a bit fake at times.
- I think so. They all do it so there has to be a standard for it now.
- Not really. I’m a bit camera shy. Maybe if I were famous, I wouldn’t be so camera shy.