EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 39 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 39: Nara
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Where in Nara do you live? Tell us something interesting about this area.
- Do you like living in Nara? Why or why not?
- Name a famous place in Nara. Would you recommend this place to a tourist? Why or why not?
- Name a popular food or product that Nara is famous for. Why did this become synonymous with Nara?
- Is there a place in Nara that you would avoid for some reason? Why?
- Nara is the birthplace of Japan. Do you find this interesting? Do you like studying the history of Nara?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 4 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Risa
- I live in Horyuji. There is a famous Buddhist temple that is the oldest wooden structure in the world.
- I do. It is quiet and beautiful with many rivers and mountains. We are still just a short train ride to Osaka.
- Nara Park and Todaiji temple. I would recommend it to tourists. There are many shops and restaurants in that area.
- Kakinohazushi.It is raw fish that is seasoned with salt and wrapped in persimmon leaves. It is famous because Nara is far from the ocean.
- The Yamatagawa river. It is filthy and there is so much trash in and around the river.
- Yes. I think that it is very interesting. The first tea and strawberries in Japan were first planted in Asuka.