Lesson 35: StarbucksEY! for Teens
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 35 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 35: Starbucks
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Do you like Starbucks? Why or why not?
- Do you have a Starbucks near your home? How often do you go to Starbucks?
- What do you usually drink or eat when you go to Starbucks?
- Would you ever work at Starbucks? Why or why not?
- Do you think that Starbucks is healthy or unhealthy? Explain.
- Do you think that huge American franchises are good or bad for Japan? Explain.
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 1 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Eido
- I don’t. I think the coffee is too strong and expensive.
- There is a Starbucks about 2 km from my home. I go there sometimes with my mom.
- I usually get a mocha frappuccino. It is a little sweet, but not bitter like their coffee.
- I think that employees receive decent wages and benefits, and maybe a discount. So, yeah.
- I’m pretty sure that it is unhealthy. I heard that a mocha frappuccino with whipped cream has more calories than a Big Mac.
- I think that as long as they don’t put local coffee shops out of business, it’s ok.
Previous LessonNext Lesson