Lesson 34: CosplayEY! for Teens
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 34 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 34: Cosplay
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- What do you think of Cosplay?
- Why do you think that Cosplay is so popular in the subculture of Japan?
- What do you think of people who dress as Cosplay every day?
- Research Time: Find an event similar to Cosplay in another country and tell us about it?
- If you were to dress as a character who would it be and why?
- Do you think that Cosplay is good or bad for Japan? Explain.
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 1 and Question 2.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Aoi
- I think that it is interesting and a little nerdy, but I also don’t know much about it.
- I think that people grow up wearing uniforms every day and they want to dress up as fictional characters sometimes.
- I think that it must take three hours every day to get into character. Too much work!
- Comic-Con is in San Diego, California every year. It is held in July. Many famous people attend in disguise.
- I would dress as a Marvel character. I have always enjoyed Marvel comics.
- I think that it is good for Japan. It is part of our subculture and gives us an interesting identity.
Previous LessonNext Lesson