EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 32 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 32: Weekends
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- What do you like to do on the weekend?
- What did you do last weekend?
- What do you and your families do on the weekend?
- What types of things do you have to do on the weekend?
- Some countries have adopted a three day weekend? Do you think it’s a good idea?
- Do you sleep in on the weekends, If yes, how late do you sleep? If no, why not?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 2 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Risa
- On Saturdays, I like to get my chores done(homework, laundry, cleaning, etc..). On Sundays, I like to relax.
- Last weekend I went to Osaka and chilled with my friends in Ameramura.
- We like to have a big family meal on Sunday afternoon. Usually, we eat Yakiniku!
- I always have to do the homework!
- I think that it is a good idea. I think that people would be more rested and productive during the week.
- Yes, I always sleep in on Sundays. Sometimes I sleep until noon.