EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 31 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 31: Name Brands
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- What is your favorite brand of shoes? Why do you like them so much?
- When you get your license, what brand of automobile do you want to drive? Why?
- What is your favorite clothing brand? Gap, H & M, Uniqlo, or other. Explain why?
- What brand of smartphone or tablet do you have? Why did you choose it?
- What is your favorite brand of backpack or carry bag? Why did you choose it?
- What is a brand that you would never buy? Why?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 3 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Riku
- I like New Balance. They are wider than other sneakers and they fit me well.
- I want to drive a Toyota Prius. It is efficient because it’s a hybrid.
- I like Uniqlo. The cotton material is very soft and Uniqlo is cheaper than the Gap.
- iPhone 10. I got it because it has an excellent camera and I like photography.
- I have a North Face backpack. To be honest, I’m not sure why I chose it.
- I would never buy Nike. I heard that the shoes are manufactured in sweatshops in China.