EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 24 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 24: Gambling
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Why do you think so many people like gambling?
- Is gambling legal in your country? If no, what is the closest thing?
- Do you like to play cards? What card games do you like?
- If you could bet on a sports team, who would it be? Why?
- Is online gambling dangerous? Why or why not?
- Do you know anyone who is addicted to gambling? How can somebody quit gambling?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 4 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Keiji
- I think that they like the possibility of winning money.
- No, it isn’t. We have Pachinko which is very similar.
- Yes. My grandfather taught me how to play cribbage. It’s really fun and strategic.
- I would bet against the Hanshin Tigers. They haven’t been playing well lately.
- I think that if you give the website your credit card number, it could be very dangerous.
- My friend’s father goes to Pachinko every day. I think that she should tell her mom.