EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 23 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 23: Immigration
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- When is immigration helpful to a country and when is it hurtful?
- Do you think that your country needs more or fewer immigrants? Explain your answer.
- What nationalities are most immigrants who come to your country? Why?
- Does your country have strict immigration laws? Should the laws be less strict or stricter?
- What should immigrants know before they can become citizens?
- Do you think immigrants to a country work harder than people born in that country? Why or why not?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 5 and Question 6. Remember to change tenses. Use was instead of is and did instead of do.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Eido
- Immigration is helpful when people want to work and contribute to the country. It is harmful when they are here illegally.
- Japan is 98% Japanese. So, yeah I think that we could have more diversity.
- I think Korean and Chinese. They are close to Japan and Chinese can read Kanji.
- Japan has strict immigration laws. We should allow more immigrants.
- They should be able to work, speak the language, and know some history.
- I think that they have to work harder. Everything is more difficult for them.