EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 22 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 22: Body Language
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Why do you think body language is important?
- How do you use body language in your daily life?
- How does your native culture use body language? What kind of body language do you use at school?
- What actions are threatening? What actions are friendly?
- How can you misinterpret someone’s body language? Give an example.
- Do you try to use body language when you communicate in English?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 5 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Hana
- I think that body language is important because we can communicate so much without words.
- I use my hands mostly to point at myself or say no thank you with a quick wave.
- We use our eyes to show our emotions. A quick glance or to look away.
- Standing too close to somebody is threatening. Smiling at somebody is friendly.
- I think if somebody is thinking about something awful and they have a sad look on their face and then they look at you.
- I think that I do without thinking about it. It is very common in Japan to speak with our hands.