EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 18 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 18: Getting a Job
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- At what age do people usually begin to work in your country? Do you have a job?
- If you do have a job, what is it? If you don’t, what job would you like to do? Why?
- Do you think it is more important to make a lot of money or enjoy your job? Explain.
- Research Time: Ask your mom or dad what their job is. Explain it to the class.
- If you could own your own business, what would it be? Why?
- Tell us about some jobs that woman usually don’t do in your country? How about men? Explain why you think this is?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 4 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Keiji
- We can start work after we graduate from junior high school. The age is usually 16. I don’t have a job yet.
- I don’t have a job, but I think that I will look for a job at a family restaurant. It’s the most common first job in Japan.
- I think that when we are young it is more important to enjoy your job, but as you get older and have to support a family, money is important.
- My dad works at city hall. He is in charge of disaster prevention and relief if there is a disaster.
- I would like to have my own online business. I like the idea of working from home or my own office.
- You rarely see woman in construction or very dangerous jobs. I have never seen a male flight attendant. I think this is common in other countries too. Construction workers have to be tough and strong. Flight attendants have to be pretty and thin.