Lesson 17: MannersEY! for Teens
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 17 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 17: Manners
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- What do you think are some good manners? Bad manners?
- What are some good table manners in your country?
- Do you say “hello” to people even if they are strangers? Why? Why not?
- Is kissing in public good manners? Explain.
- What advice would you give a foreigner visiting your country who would like to show good manners?
- Do you think that staring at someone who looks totally different from you is good manners? Why do you think people stare?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 3 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Eido
- I think that offering your seat on a crowded train is an example of good manners. Littering and pushing people in a crowd, or cutting someone in line is an example of bad manners.
- Saying “Itadakimas” (Thank you for this food) before we begin eating our meal is good table manners.
- It depends. If I’m in a crowded area I do not. If I’m alone in the countryside I usually say “hello” when I pass someone.
- No! It’s not common for people to show that level of affection in Japan.
- Be polite on the train. Don’t talk on your cellphone while riding the train. It is not common to eat on the train either.
- I think that staring in general is not good manners. I think that if someone looks different we are a little curious.
Previous LessonNext Lesson