EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 16 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 16: First Impressions
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- What are the best ways to make a good first impression?
- Have you ever met someone you didn’t like like the first time you met them. What was your initial impression?
- Do you make first impressions based on what people wear?
- When are the most important times to make a good first impression?
- When you look at someone, what makes you think they are dangerous? Intelligent? Kind? Crazy?
- Have you ever tried to make a good first impression, but completely failed? Explain what happened.
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 4 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Hana
- I think that it is important to have good posture. Stand tall and straight, don’t slouch. Also, make sure that your clothes are neat and clean.
- Yes, of course. I didn’t like my Japanese teacher the first time that I met him. He never smiled and was always so serious.
- I usually do. Clothing says a lot about a person’s personality. We wear uniforms at school so what we wear outside of school can express who we are.
- I would have to say a job interview and being introduced to a new coworker. We want to set a good impression of what our personalities are and if we will get along in the future.
- When someone looks dangerous they might be holding a weapon, Intelligent-they can speak two languages, Kind-they are generous and have a nice smile, Crazy-they are talking to themselves out loud.
- Yes, I tried to impress my English teacher by using an English expression, but I used it out of context completely.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Progress Test 4 (Lesson 13 to Lesson 16)
あなたが以前の4つのレッスンをきちんと理解出来ているか下記の質問に答えましょう。 20の質問があります。 各質問には4つの可能な回答があります。 時間をかけて慎重に質問を読んでください。 準備が整ったら、質問に最も適していると思われる回答を選択しましょう。 Good Luck！
Please take the quiz below to test your understanding of the previous four lessons. There are 20 questions. Each question has four possible answers. Take your time and read the questions carefully. When you're ready, select the answer that you think best fits the question. Good luck!