EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 15 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 15: Death
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Are you afraid of death? Do you think about it often?
- How can you comfort someone who has experienced the death of a family member or a close friend?
- If you had the option to be an organ donor, would you do it or not? Explain your answer.
- What do you think happens after death? Explain.
- What is your “Bucket List”(5 things that you want to experience before you die)?
- How are funerals in your country different from others? Explain.
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 1 and Question 2.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Aoi
- I’m not so afraid of dying. I’m very young and Japanese people have a long life expectancy. I do think about it when I read or hear that someone famous died at a young age.
- I think that you can offer yourself to them to talk or relax. Maybe, cook them some delicious food, or offer to help them at home.
- Yes. I don’t care what happens to my body after I die. We cremate our bodies in Japan so I would be happy to help out a living person.
- I think that we die and that is it. I would like to believe in reincarnation, but I don’t think that it is possible.
- I would like to 1.Go bungee jumping. 2. Travel to Argentina. 3. Meet Kei Nishikori. 4. Ride a Harley Davidson motorcycle. 5. Go to Disney World in America.
- I think that passing the bones of our dead ancestors with chopsticks after cremation is very different from other countries funerals.