EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 14 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 14: Horoscope
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- When is your birthday? What is your star sign?
- What qualities does your star sign have? Positive and negative?
- Do you fit these qualities? Explain.
- Do you read your horoscope? If Yes, how often? If know. why not?
- If somebody could predict your future, would you want to know? Explain.
- If you could predict other people’s future, would you want that power? Explain.
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 1 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Riku
- My birthday is January 31st. I’m an Aquarius.
- My star sign is: positive- independent, progressive, humanitarian. Negative- temperamental, uncompromising, aloof.
- I think that I fit these qualities very much. I like to do most things alone without any help and I am definitely temperamental.
- I used to watch the news every morning and listen to my horoscope. Lately, I haven’t been watching the news in the morning.
- I don’t think that I would want to know my future. What if it was a really bad prediction. I would worry about it every day.
- No. I wouldn’t want the responsibility of knowing too much information. It would be very stressful.