Lesson 13: Climate ChangeEY! for Teens
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 13 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 13: Climate Change
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- How do you feel about climate change?
- Are you more worried about climate change or earthquakes? Explain your answer.
- Do you believe everything scientists say about climate change?
- What do you think the world’s climate will be like 50 years from now?
- What do you do to try and limit the effects of climate change?
- What is your country doing to limit the effects of climate change?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 1 and Question 2.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Risa
- I think that the world is warming every year. The ice caps are melting at a rapid rate. It is obvious that we need to do something about global warming.
- I am more worried about climate change. I live in Nara and there hasn’t been any serious earthquakes or tsunamis because we are far from the ocean.
- I believe most of what scientists say. They are trying to save the earth.
- I think that we have a chance to slow global warming. We have fixed the ozone layer by changing our habits.
- I always separate my trash and recycle it carefully. I also help my community clean trash once a month.
- Japan does a decent job recycling, but we use a lot of plastic.
Previous LessonNext Lesson