EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 11 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 11: Exams
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- When was the last time you took an important exam? What was the result?
- What was the subject? Do you like this subject? Why? Why not?
- How do you feel before/during/after exams?
- Are exams important in your educational system? Explain why or why not?
- How can exams help you learn?
- Have you ever cheated on an exam? Explain why or why not?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 2 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Hana
- I had an English exam today. I think that I did very well because I studied hard.
- It was an English exam. I really enjoy studying English. I would like to study abroad in Australia.
- I feel a little nervous and tired from studying. Once the exam begins I’m able to get focused and try my best. After I feel relieved that it is over.
- I believe they are important in our system. If you don’t study you will not be able to enter university in the future.
- I believe that exams help you to focus and you are able to see what you know and don’t know.
- I have never cheated on an exam. I thought about it once because I didn’t have time to study, but I was afraid that I would get caught.