EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 09 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 09: Hate
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- What things or people do you hate? Why?
- Who is the biggest figure of hate in your country / the world?
- Do you think animals hate? Explain.
- What food do you really, really hate?
- Do you think anyone hates you? If yes, who? Why? If no. Why are you such a likable person?
- What do you think is the worst kind of hate? Why?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 5 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Risa
- I hate mosquitos. They are everywhere. You can’t stop them from biting you and they carry diseases.
- Right now it’s probably Kim Jung-Un. He is a bad dictator and is very close to Japan with nuclear weapons.
- I’m sure that animals hate. They probably don’t like uncomfortable weather and mosquitos.
- I really hate bitter melon(goya). It is very popular in Okinawa, but I think its flavor is too bitter.
- Yes, I think that my brother hates me. He is older than me and I get all of the attention from my parents.
- I think that religious racism is the worst kind of hate. We should be allowed to believe in whatever god that we want without people hating us.