EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 03 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 3 Lesson 03: Cloning
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- What are the advantages of cloning?
- What are the disadvantages of cloning?
- Do you think animals should be cloned? Do you think vegetables should be modified?
- What are the ethical concerns about cloning?
- Are you against or in favor of cloning? Why?
- What do you think about eating meat from cloned animals?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 4 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Eido
- I think that we can clone tissue and body parts that can be used in surgery. We can also clone animals for medical testing.
- Cloning will cost a lot of money, and nobody knows if the clone will work or not It’s a huge risk.
- I think that animals should be cloned if there is a chance of them becoming extinct. I think that vegetables should be modified. In America, they have seedless watermelon.
- I think the ethical concerns are mostly religious concerns. Are we pretending to be a god?
- I’m for cloning. I’ve always loved science and how far humans can take it. Maybe I can make another me in the future.
- If it tastes like meat then I would try it, but I prefer naturally raised animals.