Lesson 36: Best FriendsEY! for Teens
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 36 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 36: Best Friends
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Who is your best friend? How long have you been best friends? Where did you meet?
- How are you similar to your best friend?
- How are you different from your best friend?
- What is something that you and your best friend like to do in your spare time?
- If you had to move to a new prefecture, would it be easy for you to make new friends? Explain your answer.
- Have you ever had a fight with your best friend? If so, what was it about? If not, what would you do if you and your best friend had a fight?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 1 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Hana
- My best friend is Makiko. I have known her since I was a child. She moved across the street from me when I was five. We have gone to the same schools since.
- We are both really into J-Pop and karaoke. I think that we have similar personalities. Our classmates thought that we were sisters.
- I think that we have very different tastes in clothing. She likes to wear skirts and dresses with dress shoes. I prefer jeans and sneakers.
- We like to go to a takoyaki shop that has many different series of manga. We can read manga and eat delicious takoyaki.
- I think that it might be a little difficult. I tend to be a bit shy with new people. Maybe when I go to university I will be able to meet many new people.
- Yes. In junior high school we were on opposite volleyball teams in P.E. class. Makiko spiked the ball and broke my nose. It was an accident but I didn’t talk to her for two weeks.
Previous LessonNext Lesson