Lesson 30: ProductivityEY! for Teens
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 30 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 30: Productivity
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Are you a very motivated person or do you wait until the last minute to do things?
- Who is the most productive person that you know? Why are they so productive?
- Name one thing that you would like to do but don’t have time for. This can be taking up a new hobby, learning a new school, doing volunteering work or anything else.
- Do you think smartphones increase or decrease productivity? Why?
- Name one way people can improve their productivity.
- Do you think people today are more productive than their parents? Explain your answer.
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 1 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Keiji
- I think that I’m motivated when I have to do something that I enjoy but if I have to do something I’m not looking forward to I will procrastinate.
- My older sister is the most productive person that I know. She is productive because she is very organized. She always plans her day the night before. She lays out her clothes and goes to bed early every night.
- I would like to learn how to play the piano and learn how to cook my mother’s okonomiyaki!
- Both. They can increase our productivity because of the internet. We can research and learn something at our fingertips but we also can waste time by playing games or using LINE.
- I think if we set a schedule and stick to it we can increase productivity. Also, going to bed early and get plenty of sleep. Wake up early and start your day. “The early bird always catches the worm”.
- I think that people today are less productive than their parents. People today have too many distractions. We do have better resources like the internet but the internet can also be a distraction.
Previous LessonNext Lesson