EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 26 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 26: The Farm
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Have you ever visited a farm? If so, where and when? If not, why not
- What is your favorite farm animal? Why?
- What is your favorite farm vegetable or plant? Why?
- Research Time! Many people are talking about GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms). What are some common vegetables or fruits that are genetically modified?
- Nara is very famous for farming in Japan. Name a crop that is planted in Nara. When was it first planted? Do you or anyone you know buy organic meat and vegetables? If so, why? If not, why not?
- If you could have your own farm, what would you grow? What animals would you raise?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 5 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Riku
- Yes, of course. I have visited Uda Animal Farm in Sakurai. I went there many times on my school trip.
- I like sheep. You can sheer their wool and make many things. I like to knit scarves and gloves so I think that sheep are very useful animals.
- I like cucumbers. They are very easy to grow. They are also good for salads and to make pickles in the summer.
- I think that watermelons and other fruits can be genetically modified. My friend in America told me that they have seedless watermelon that was genetically modified to be seedless.
- I live in Ikaruga and there are many rice paddies, of course. We also have many persimmon orchards and strawberry fields. Strawberries in Asuka were planted over 15,000 years ago. Nara is very historical!
- If I could have my own farm, I would grow strawberries. I would like to have a strawberry picking farm, where families can come and pick strawberries. I would raise pigs. I think pigs are easy to care for and they are very smart animals. Of course, they are delicious too!