Lesson 22: DreamsEY! for Teens
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 22 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 22: Dreams
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Do you have dreams every night? If so, how often do you remember your dreams? If not, how often do you dream?
- Have you ever had a recurring dream? If so, tell the class about it. If not, tell the class about the most recent dream you had.
- What is the nicest dream that you can recall having?
- What is the strangest dream that you can recall having?
- Some people say that dreaming about losing money means that you will receive it. Have you ever heard this saying? Are there any sayings about dreams in your country?
- Have you or anyone you know ever sleepwalked or talked while asleep? If so, tell us about it. If not, what would you do if you saw someone sleepwalking?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 1 and Question 3.
Model Answers: Let’s ask Hana
- I believe that I dream about once or twice a week. I’ve heard that the majority of people dream every night. I usually remember my dreams if I wake up during a dream or if it’s a really bad dream.
- I have a recurring dream that I’m at USJ with my family. We are always riding the rollercoaster. I can feel myself falling in the dream. I guess it’s not a bad dream but a little scary sometimes because I feel like I’m falling.
- The nicest dream that I can remember was being on a sailboat with my family. The weather was perfect, I could smell the ocean and hear the waves crashing on the boat.
- The strangest dream that I can remember was being a character in an animated movie like “My Neighbour Totoro”. It was really weird!
- I have never heard that before. I never have dreams about money. There are many symbolic dreams for New Year’s Eve. Basically, If you have a good dream, you will have a good year.
- My mom told me that I have sleepwalked to the kitchen, poured myself some tea and drank it. The entire time I was asleep. Haha!
Previous LessonNext Lesson