EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 17 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 17: Stress
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name one activity that people often find stressful. Is this a leisure activity or is it something most people would avoid if they could?
- Have you ever been in the above situation? If so, did you find it stressful? If not, how do you think you would handle it?
- Name one occupation that you think seems stressful. What does this occupation involve?
- Do you think you would be good at this job? Why or why not?
- Are you a laid back person or a high strung person? Give an example of how you are laid back or high strung to support your answer.
- Who is the most stressed out person you know? Why are they so stressed? What advice would you give them about how to relax more?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 3 and Question 4.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Eido
- Taking an exam. Nobody takes exams for fun and I think most people would avoid them if they could.
- Yes, I have. I take exams all the time at school recently. I find exams to be extremely stressful. It doesn’t matter how hard I study beforehand, I always seem to forget things.
- Firefighter. Firefighters have to put themselves into dangerous situations over and over again to help others. They work long hours and risk burns and death every day. Whatever it is they get paid, I don’t think it’s enough.
- No, I don’t. I’m not very physically fit, I don’t handle stress very well and I think the idea of running into a burning building is terrifying.
- Generally, I’m pretty laid back and I think my friends would say the same about me. I don’t think about the future as much as I probably should and I try not to worry about things beyond my control. When I find myself in a highly stressful situation though, I tend to panic.
- My friend, Yasuhiro. He is always worried about school, money and the future. I have told him he needs to relax more, to take a little time for himself here and there. He doesn’t listen to me though.