EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 16 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 16: Irritations
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name one thing that is annoying to see or hear on the train. Why do you find it annoying?
- What would you do if you saw or heard someone doing that? Would you talk to them? Why or why not?
- Name one thing someone in your family does that irritates you. Why does it bother you?
- Have you ever told this person that they bother you? If so, what did you say? If not, why not?
- Is there anything about your school that really bothers you? If so, what is it? If not, is there anything you would change about it?
- Consider the following list of irritations: people cutting in line, people talking at the movies, people littering, people smoking in restaurants, people listening to their music too loudly, and people not watching where they are going. Which of these do you think is the biggest annoyance? Why? How do you deal with it when it happens around you?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 1 and Question 3.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Hana
- I don’t like it when young mothers let their kids do whatever they want on the train. They climb on the seats, run up and down the aisles, and make all kinds of noise. It disturbs what would be an otherwise quiet train ride.
- I wouldn’t say anything. I’d prefer to avoid the confrontation. I would, however, turn my music up louder if I had my headphones in and if I could, I would change train cars.
- It irritates me the way my father cuts his toenails in the living room. He puts his feet up on the kotatsu and seems to really enjoy the ritual. I don’t like the way it looks, I don’t like the sound it makes, and I really don’t like finding toenails on the floor days later!
- Yes, I have. Many times. I’ve told him that he is gross and disgusting. He just laughs and tells me to shut up.
- Not really. I like my school the way it is, for the most part. Some of the facilities are a little old so it would be nice to replace them – new tennis courts maybe.
- I think people smoking in restaurants is the biggest annoyance. Having a smoking section and a non-smoking section in an open restaurant does nothing. The smoke comes to you wherever you sit. If I can, I try not to go to those type of restaurants.